20 August 2011

We're sailing along, we're sailing along on moonlight Bay, on moonlight bay

This shall be the one and only fun Saturday I have until eoys are over then I'll continue to party. Wtv, so started my day at the guides house with Amanda NEO helping aunty betty to seal bags and all and aunty betty is my friend on Facebook! :) Hahaha. So stayed till about 3 before heading off to meet Magdalene and Geraldine to get ben's birthday present.
Got him a huge ass bear. Then met the trio, bryan, jon koh and joey at mrt to go to yiochukang together. Went to grassroots club to play pool. Met ben, Aries, Ryan and Clare. Kinda suck and fail at it. But i did a few Extremely good shots. Probably 3-4? Then we went off to bens extremely good house for BBQ. Ate a lot. Not reapy. 2 Chicken wings. And some other food. Then.. You know girls left and went off. Joey went to concert, mag, Geri and I went for youth mass. I tell you, father Emmanuel was so good! I love his mass and sermon and I love youth mass. Thank god I made the right choice to drag the girls along. Then, mag and I went back after mass and we were prepared to get lost and scream ben. cut cake and biked all the way down to upper Thomson. Its been long since I've biked and it was good. They all went to eat icecream and I left. Good girl cannot be home late. Did I mention how good bens house was? A pond, 5 tortoises... Its near the old st nicks side. Nono. Its new st nicks side. Kinda bad, mag and Joey are the only girls there now since Clare, Geri and I left. Awesome gerifish gathering. Can't wait to have another one zoo after eoys. Gonna do homework tmr. Gentle reminder: 1 Month to my birthday. :D

No comments: