Hi everyone, haven't been updating these days. I was a super good girl. I typed out chapter 3 of geog and chapter 2 of social studies notes and I'm going on to chapter 4 of geog (complete by tomorrow) and chapter 4 of history. HITLER! :) By Sunday.
Okay, so I've got back all my results. And apparently, extremely bad = extremely bad. HAHA. and the good is quite good.
So initially, I was really disappointed with Emath and English. You know kinda on the verge of giving up or something. Probably that was the lowest point in my life for this term. Or one of my lowest point. Especially having all that weird dreams. Plain urgh.
Okay, but things got better. :) A2 for chem, A1 for geog, A2 for amath(1/2 more mark to A1. -__-), A2 for chinese. Probably might be the first and one and only A for my chinese, for my first entire life. ._. judging the way I have issues with speaking chinese. So my L1R5 this term was uhm 17. Not bad eh, improvement from last 2 terms. From 27 to 21 to 17. But but I failed physics. So I've got extreme subjects. Failed 2. Passed 6. Quite amazing. F9 for emath and E8 for physics. So so so... I've gotta work really really hard for EOYS.
Now, I'm gonna do my logbooks. Teehee and continue to work hard even though I wanna play so badly. So so so badly.
The science expanding your horizons thing was so fun. But one thing for sure, I'm never gonna do robotics or fly a plane in my entire life. I almost caused hell for the uncle who did the UFO thing but but it was so fun. Then then I wanna see the balloon one :( and the circus thing but we were not assigned that station to go. So sad. But hehe, literally played at the science thing. hehe hope we can have another one soon. Anything fun, I'll go. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment