11 August 2011

Living in a big old city

Dajiahao. 3 papers down and 6 more to go. Apparently, I dont feel prepared for chem at all. :( im really fine with emath but chem not really. :( Its quite tough I think.. Like all the salts. Its like a know, yet I dont know. Gosh. Especially qualitative analysis and like what... Erm redox and uh mole and so on blah blah blah. So scary. And this is the first time I started studying for chem like 5-6 days ago beat those 2 terms that I only studied and panic one day before and then still having to wake up really early at 4.30am to finish studying. -.- And really, I seldom go to that extreme and manage to even get my distinction. But then... This time there are shit loads to memorise of colors that I forever can't seem to remember other that lead (II) iodide which is yellow and some rare and weird ones like test for ammonia cation by adding aq sodium hydroxide and the heat... Turn red litmus paper blue wait correction... Damp red litmus paper and all that crap which I can't apply in my future unless I become a scientist with white hair and thick spectacles. That might break anytime due to heaviness overload. Not to forget dropping hair from all that thinking. Yepp, its time to sleep. Gonna wish myself luck for emath and chem paper. Im not gonna wake up early to study. Waste my precious sleep :( good night! By the way it took me 7minutes to type all that crap out.

No comments: