Sup! I think everyone misses my blogpost. I think my last blog post was too short to be even counted as one. So... You know apparently I kept thinking its the September holidays and I'm reminded again about the March holidays when I'm off to Chiang Rai and all. Kinda miss life there!
Okay, I don't know why am I blogging when I'm only left with 2 pages or less for weathers before I complete my weathers notes and move on to climate notes and then global warming, flood and droughts notes. Kinda do my own self-study first and I think term 4 its like Natural vegetation and thats like another 3 more chapters. Quick kill me please. So in total I have 5 more chapters of notes to make for geography and 1 more chapter for social studies and alot to study for chemistry and I needa do something about physics.
Apparently, my boring life revolves around study and I have no life at all. Actually, not really no life. I still go out and play, have outings and shop. Did I mention I'm going to H&M's opening this coming Saturday and Gerifish outing on Friday. H&M is finally in town! HAHAHA.
Mummy is gonna fly off today. Hope she can find the shoes and stuff I want. And get me webcam.
Can't wait for tomorrow to be over. Actually tomorrow's gonna be exciting too! Guides have debate tomorrow! Whoohoo! Then thursday will be teachers day (still contemplating whether I should go back) and then Friday is the Gerifish outing and Saturday is H&M's opening.
Hehehe. okay, byebye.

No comments:
Post a Comment