crème de la crème, lets eat Macaroni. (makes no sense, its random)
Left with less than 24 hours to CA. In fact, 12 hours left. :|
Gah, I'm so scared. What if I fail. It feels like I know and yet I don't know. God knows how many times I studied geography. Like today is my 3rd time and I realised I forgotten some stuff already.
So scared. Okay, worse is, I feel doomed for Emath paper. I don't know a shit about reciprocal graphs and all and I needed like Carny kng's help. Okay, first was Fen's, then was Carny's and I wonder who next. Yes, Shar's. ): Screwed up mama.
Imma ask daddy to change my computer password tonight! So that I won't use the computer and just be a good girl and study for the next few days.
And the general elections seems so much more interesting than CAs. ): So sad.
I'm scared of english too. GAHHHHHH.
Okay, I needa bathe and like memorise geog and do some English before I go pig out. I won't be back till like Friday? I'm really gonna ask papa and mama to change my password.

No comments:
Post a Comment