Blogger is finally working. It better not screw up again. Anyway, I'm not a deprived kid anymore! I went shopping and I spend uh $42 bucks? There goes the amount of money I saved after 1 month of trying not to eat lunch and spending it on some other stuff.
So I bought a crop top, tank top, inner top and a high waist skirt. Gah. I feel so accomplished and I feel so poor. Alright.. So here is my account for the day.
Met Sharlene Lee at the library and read books till 11.30am. Felt so satisfying. Haven't read my bimbo and brainless books in a long time. Then went to eat lunch at Mos burger before heading to Somerset at 313. But so disappointing. Isn't it spring? Where are all the nice clothes! Not to talk about the price tag. $32 for a pair of shorts. Kill me please. :( Forever 21, Zara, New Look. Gah! What kind of thing is this! So met Xenia at Ion and we went to far east plaza and there was nothing there too! It felt more like christmas season. Because I usually go there during christmas period. Like last year with Sharlene, Carnation, Shi Hui, Yifen and Ayana. So... We headed to bugis and ate pizza! Then we went to bugis street and there goes the hardcore spending. And then went home at around 5.30pm. Hehe. It felt more like the holidays and not a Saturday. Wow... And I got loads of homework to do. Chemistry gonna kill me. :(
Oh ya, Friday was a rather cool day. Getting back 2 and a half papers. :D Chemistry dropped by a grade which means I got an A2. Kind of my fault for neglecting sciences? I still remember I was rushing chemistry that morning and I only started like the day before. I improved emath by a grade! Awesome poopers. :P I thought this paper was harder than term 1. :\ And Friday the 13th is a stupid myth kay. See. I had such a great day. And nothing bad happened to me either. Carny Kng's father fetched Yi Fen and I to the MRT when it was raining, guides was rather fun and interesting. Not to forget the epic stuff I did after school. Teehee.

No comments:
Post a Comment