21 May 2011

a social suicide, a great show

So, it was jubilate yesterday. Gosh, did I mention, the whole day was like free period / lesson that is so boring. 14-15 people in my class disappeared to jubilate. Half the time I was looking at the clock, when the hell is 2.20pm coming so that I can start my party after school.
I had no history lesson so like went of at 2pm. Everyone went off at 2pm. Including those taking elect geography. So went home and slacked and bathed till 4.20pm and it took me 10 minutes to get my butt out of my house because basically, its like my first time in a long time wearing a skirt. I look horrible. Okay, wtv. Met Sharlene at J8 and waited for ShiHui. Then We waited another 30minutes for Jillian and Sam. They take forever. -____- Means in total, Sharlene and I waited for them for like 45minutes. I received calls from Ayana then Xenia then Carnation then Xenia again. (according to my call list within that 30minutes from 5pm to 5.30pm) After that we trained to woodlands and Sam and I were trying to avoid as many people as possible. Saw Jing Yi and I ran off like some chicken neh neh escaping form embarrassment. Sadly, it kinda failed. Met Ayana, Xenia and Carnation there. We headed to get our starbucks. Sad they didn't have vanilla latte. Yeap then took bus 169 and the whole bus was filled with St Nicks girls going to watch jubilate. No more dodging and gotta face the world. Then headed to republic poly which was 2 stops. Saw Alicia which started laughing then saw some seniors and started taking pictures.
Got the best seats ever. DD, the first row. Not the center but its damn good seats. With really good view... Was really tempted to fold my legs.
Co was damn good. They are so in sync.
Band's Noah's ark is damn good.
So's scream was really amazing.
English Drama was really like woah. Touching.
Chinese drama was enriching.
Modern dance and Chinese/ tribal dance is really like nice.
Cat high dance is cute and really good. The small boy.
St nicks primary choir is really cute. Especially the small little girls. (feel like a pedo)
St nicks primary dance is so cute! They looked like baos.
Secondary choir is nice. When they do their 3rd item. Its so cute. Their actions. And their voice is really powerful and strong.
Primary guzheng was great. Damn good fingers.
Jubilate Deo<3
Reached home at like 11.15pm which is damn late. On my own, not having daddy to fetch me since he didn't want to and its so scary because the roads were so quiet.
Haha. You know, I felt really short. Xenia and Ayana wore heels. Gah and I'm like short and I didn't wear heels. And I feel a bit 'under dress' and not over dress. Most of the people wore like dress and high heels and even put on make up. I was kinda tempted to put concealer to conceal that pimple right smack in the middle of my forehead. And conceal my eye bags. Forget it.
Definitely gonna watch jubilate next year.
Gotta go do homework. Tons to do.
Bye.

No comments: