28 April 2011

Can we pretend that light bulbs on the ceilings are shooting stars?

I went almost insane walking 4 rounds around the track, memorising rivers and a bit of history. Yes, I'm really insane. First was the 300 tiptoes and 30dips on Monday and now is the 2km walk. I even take the turning points around the track as meanders and even came out with all the processes of lateral erosion. Not to forget my floodplain and levees. Taking the track as the river. The grass patch on both sides are the floodplains and the white thing is my levee! 
I think I'm getting really really really insane. Imagine I walked 2km and memorized like no ones business. And pointing to the track and 'talked' to the track. Hey, it works okay. As in for me la. Not to forget that there was only Beatrice and I and 3 other friends, Evangeline, Zhen Yi and JiaZhen! Think we are really going insane explaining geographical terms using our school track and all. 
I'm really living in the world of books. How interesting can this be.. Rivers, Earthquake, Fascism, Covalent bonding, Ionic bonding, metallic bonding, high melting point, low boiling point, high velocity, low velocity, higher friction, lower friction, wetted perimeter, logarithms, Richter scale, epicenter, kinematics, increasing velocity, freefall, don't support militarism, precipitation, modulus functions, gravity=10ms-2, vector addition, surds, indices, ln, healthcare systems, government subsidies, medisave, medifunds, precipitation, and I take LOG every where and at any time. The answer come out = WRONG. YAY! 
See. If you realised. There are graphs in rivers, amath, emath, and kinematics. Bravo.
And the word velocity is repeated all over the place in kinematics and rivers.
The word magnitude is repeated in vector addition (physics) and earthquake.
The word precipitation is repeated in Chemistry and Rivers. 
Conclusion: I'm young and really dumb. Sometimes, I really wonder why am I doing something that I don't really like to do at all and I'm doing it for the sake of doing it. Well, there is a + point to it that going to school = make, bond and play with friends & learning how to co-operate and all. And of course giving us some essential knowledge we need.
But, then, there is this -point that we are getting stress. 5 weeks before the CAs, I have 1 pimple. 2 weeks before the CAs, 8 more appears. I'm really sleep deprived. And My head is getting heavier as the days pass by. 
Can't we just chose something we really like to do? I wanna be a producer or something. Or like a dentist. But I guess, I won't suit dentist because I won't have the knowledge. Looking at the GP and all. But being a dentist, I can go like overseas and help the poor little kids do their teeth and maybe some re-structuring. Instead of being a producer which all I can do is to make videos to show the world about their state which is totally not doing anything. 
But seriously... I wish we can do something more interesting other than sitting in class staring at white boards and screens. Makes my eyes, ears and head feel so heavy. Especially my eyes. They are so worn out from looking at the screen, then looking down at the book, then looking up and looking down and my hand trying to copy furiously so that I can catch what the teacher is talking.
And you can't blame me for not being able to multi-task so fast! Some people do have a disadvantage okay. I'm not like some 200% IQ person or a robot. 

GAHHH. And I'm left with 4 days to the start of CAs. I'm so scared. I'm done with the humanities? Like left with 3/4 of history and Sri Lanka case studies for SS. And I'm still screwed for math. And I think I wasted a lot of time here talking about crap. I think I head is lighter now after typing out all my thoughts that have been running through my head for the past 2 days. 
Today mission is to do emath and amath and another 1/4 of history.
Tomorrow's mission is The other half of history and emath and amath once again. 
Saturday will be studying with fen if I'm not wrong. Shall do Chem, Amath and Emath.
Sunday revise history, srilanka, healthcare, amath, chem and emath.
Monday revise rivers, earthquake and screw my mind up for CAs. 
I hope they don't test questions that make my mind get screwed. But I started earlier for my CAs like since March holidays? And ya, I'm one day faster than my original planned schedule. 
Okay, go study. And I won't be back till Sunday. Neither will I be using the computer for the next few days. And I'm gonna throw my phone to one side. 
Bye! 

No comments: