19 May 2011

You just call on me brother when you need a hand

Here is a blog post before I continue learning how to play lean on me. I think the chords for that song is really cool. Wth? And Dm seems to hate me a lot. I can't seem to change fast from Em to Dm to C. Hmm... After learning lean on me, I'm gonna learn stay for the night by james blunt? Or Into your arms by the maine. But lean on me is really really a fast song. . Damn good.
 Haha, finally got an A1 for geography. YAY! Perhaps this round the paper was easier? Whatever. I'm still happy and jumping for joy. Well, thats like the last paper I got back. And I guess I gotta do a review on my results. My results improved this term. Except for a few subjects...
English dropped to C6. (at least I passed)
Chinese improved to B4 from C5.
Mathematics from C5 to B4.
Additional Mathematics from F9 to C6.
Chemistry dropped from A1 to A2. 
Physics maintaining at C5. 
Pure geography from C5 to A1. 
Combined Humanities (ss and history) from D7 to B4. 
L1R5 from 26 to 21/22? OMG. HAHA. I gotta continue improving.
 Thats all. So basically only 2 subjects deproved. Gotta continue to work hard. Yes, notes definitely work on me. I'm considering if I should get Physics assessment book? Since both sciences are like worlds apart. I gotta push both up to at least an A2. And I gotta work harder for math. And stop stoning in class or nodding my head? Hmm. then should I make notes for Chemistry or something? No idea but yeah. Means this holiday I gotta catch up on the notes I missed out. Hmm... Serves as a revision? Not a bad idea huh. I have no idea how to work on my English. 1 comprehension a day? There certainly won't be enough to go around for the holiday. 
Forget it. I'm gonna continue learning my lean on me. Jubilate tomorrow! 

No comments: