Hello, I'm back!
Do you miss me?
Sorry, I'm being really egoistic here.
Alright, its been 1 week since I actually blogged. When I first went into my blog 10minutes ago, it totally stank up my whole computer. There were even flies around my computer. (Being really stupid here).
So here is a quick over view on my CA2 week....
English paper: I'm really dead. I really kind of hate the school for setting the standard too high that I'll just fail english, get me all demoralised. Please don't set so hard that I'll just have to retain. As in like WTF. (I don't really use vulgarities in my blog or in person) but I did the 10-year series and all and now, they gave me a paper that is something out of the world. English is THE ONLY SUBJECT that I can use as my L1 and I cannot afford to fail it.
Pure Geography Paper: I hope I kinda did well and not screw it up. I memorised like some mad cow. My head had a sharp pain. That I actually went to sleep. The paper was more of an essay. First, you answer a shitload of questions, then you still gotta write an essay on the measures of earthquake. In 45minutes.
Emath paper: Okay, my first reaction when I first open the paper, I saw INDICES... I went WTF. Its like there is this super major shock/ difference that the textbook is damn freaking easy until I did the past year paper and I realised I couldn't do those weird looking questions As I am a typical Singaporean... I start to panic and become kanchiong. I woke up at 4am to study. -___- Well, I still hope I improve.
Chemistry paper: I mus say, the chemistry paper is damn tricky. I FORGOTTEN THAT POTASSIUM CARBONATE IS A SOLUBLE SALT. There goes 1 mark. -____- And the last part was the really screwed up one. Seriously....
History paper: Wow. I wrote like a mad cow. Luckily I was fast enough to write down as many factors as possible and as quickly as possible. And with the help of Miss Lye's impact she provided us. Not to mention I even wrote essays myself. Well... But the paper was fine. And Miss Lye is a really good teacher. Quite a pity that she gotta further studies.
Chinese paper: Okay. That was a fine paper I guess...
Social Studies: Basically, the source based was kinda tough and all. But I hope I secure a pass?
Amath: During the long weekend... I actually practiced like some mad woman for amath in fear that I get a big fat F9 slammed write on my paper. Not having "F9" but "17/50". But the paper was I think manageable? I can secure a 25? A 25 is all I asked. Best was to leave the past 2 questions... 9 marks worth of blanks.Gahhhh.
Physics: Forget it. I think I can get a 25.
I think I kinda worked slightly harder than term 1. And of course... having to start 5 weeks early. But I still don't think I did that well. Perhaps, an improvement.
But for now... Its time to party! I have a lot to blog about. You know there was the elections and all. But I'm not going to talk about the elections. I'm not going to. Later, I might anger a lot of people.
P.s. I'm half Pro PAP and half pro opposition. (NICOLE SEAH FOR THE WIN) But we still cannot forget about our forefathers okay? Our LeeKuanYew. You can't blame him for having to use force in the past. The communist and all? And in the past, your parents also use force on you so can listen to them what! But the PAP did a good job. But yes, opposition did present really good reasons too! PAP should take them in into account. And, first world parliament.. Have faith in WP and PAP. ;) 不要忘恩负义,要饮水思源。
-Shan't elaborate more-
No comments:
Post a Comment