18 May 2011

Get what you worked hard for

I passed Amath. So Improved from F9 to C6? I think its a joke.
2+2=2
2-2=2
5x=5 , x=5. 
Nice. Then the whole question wrong. At least I passed. HAHA. I can't wait for jubilate and all. Its gonna be really really fun and epic. I think this week is a rather cool week. Sam's house, Jubilate, whats in for the days after? I can't wait for Week 10 to come and then the holidays. I'm getting really lazy by not actually turning in my homework.. 
Whatever, I can't wait for FRIDAY. BUAHAHHAHA. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT. Not because its Jubilate but partially yes, it is because but another thing that I'm excited is its just Friday. HAHA. Can sleep, and heck care. But I gotta revise my work soon and start preparing for CA3. Hehehe.
I know I'm super kiasu but I'm a Singaporean kay. And currently, 2 books on my table waiting for me to read. Its damn interesting. Its a bimbo book by the way. I'm not a bimbo but its quite funny reading all those epic stuff that the author talks about.-___-
Anyway, I got into this burping fit that I burp after I eat or drink water at times... No idea why but its damn annoying and stupid. And the worse is the more I control the burp, the louder it gets. Embarrassing much?

No comments: