11 May 2011

I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day

I wanna learn how to tie hair like this. Its so pretty! Like makes me feel so elegant. :(
I'm so cool. I failed my 2.4km again. I got the bronze timing but it seems that silver timing is impossible. ): And the best is... I passed my 5 items and I don't really wanna do 5 items away. In the first place... I don't see how does NAPFA promote a healthy lifestyle. -___-
1) it only trains your abs. -____- and convert your fats into muscles.
2) makes you stress and drop hair.
3) Pimple attack when  you sweat. 
Everyone can jog, everyone can jump what. So what is the point. tsk. Okay, I'm not an athlete or something but you know when teachers say "Its all in your mind. Don't walk" I'm like "I can't breathe already. -___- I'm like wheezing." Ya la, I also can jog 10 rounds at the speed slower than walking but jogging non-stop. -____- I'm serious! But with a damn freaking fast speed, I'm sorry I'll go all gahhh. So today, 3 rounds for 10 minutes. Not bad huh. But then I died at the 4th and 5th round. -_____- I couldn't really like breathe so I gotta like slow down. So stupid. 
How I wish I got super powers to jog. Better go train again. I trained during the holidays... for bronze. I repeated. Well... Bronze was actually easy. Then when they said silver is needed to pass this year... I'm like WTH.

No comments: