17 May 2011

Ukelele

Realised I haven't blogged for 2 days. Went to Sam's house today and it was a whole lot of fun than work. Gah, feels like there is an exam to take and I went to party. Whatever, we had no motive. It was kind of a meeting with no aim. Can tell that some of us were a bit pek cek. Half the time was spent on like jumping on trampoline and all. -__- But Sam's house is really vintage and gigantic kay. Like a castle. Size of half the soccer field? In total? Or more? Can fit half the basketball court and a big patch of grass. No idea how to describe but its so big and feel like country side!
After 6 hours at Sam's house, went to Orchard to meet my mother to buy a new pair of shoes so I got my pair of really good flats. I swear it was a good bargain. To find a pair of shoes around $40 at Orchard and it looks really really good. I hope? But not to worry, its not yellow. I have a natural blend of colours other than black and grey. Still not able to get my denim shorts. Gah, so disappointing. Never mind. Shall save up and get a pair. Some day...

No comments: