12 May 2011

no quiet corner to get to know each other

Don't you hate teachers who are rather biased when they mark?
Okay, I'm just stating a fact. I'm not going to mention who or what. But language teachers are those that show their biasness through marking compo.
Reason being that there is no exact answer key. 
I swear that I wrote in perfect language okay. I had no carrot signs and red marks between my lines and all and all ticks. And it was 通顺. Guess what... I scored damn bloody bad for my 表达 which pulled down. Its impossible to score like what. Really low for that? -___- So stupid. And it isn't broken language okay. The topic was on writing a complain letter to a librarian and yes, I'm always itching to do that when I get pissed when a group of people make a lot of noise. Alright... Who cares. 
Drawing myself to the next point...

I don't get why people are so free to go library.. TO DATE. Can you believe it? Thats so stupid. Being a frequent library visitor... People who are studying don't have a proper place to sit and people who are not studying have a nice place and all they do was sit there... and the noise starts to get louder and louder. The best is... librarians are kind of deaf? I'm not insulting or something. But its the fact that all we did was to pick up a call and talked for a mere 10seconds and we were scolded. Whereas people who are not reading and studying, making loads of noises, are the ones who are not getting scolded. 
The worst case senario is that... A group of girls just go there, they found a good place to sit. Then a group of boys join them. The most disgusting sight of all is that they were touching each other? In the library? PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTIONS. This is kinda disturbing. -__- And uh, librarians don't scold old uncles who talk damn loud....
"alo! simi?" and the conversation goes on...

No comments: