Hello!
I just finished watching reply 1997. I was supposed to watch this 2 years ago but I didn't and I conveniently forgot about this drama last year. When I dug up my old drama list, I found out that I was supposed to watch 1997 2 years ago and 1994 this year but I'm gonna watch them back to back.
Reply 1997 is a really lovely show. I can totally relate to this sitcom because its so true (coming from a crazy fangirl who is not as crazy now). The relationship between Shi Won and her parents and really events that happen (except for the romance part). This drama is really down to earth and I really hope that I'll be able to meet up with all my friends 10 years down the road. (I'll be 28 by then) Everyone acted really well. Maybe parts of it were a little confusing because it follows a non-linear storyline but once I really got into the drama, this drama is actually really lovely.


No comments:
Post a Comment