
Hello, I just finished you're all surrounded and I think that this show is really awesome. My heart was literally beating really hard during every episode. Its an action drama by the way. I'll definitely watch this again soon if I've the time because I really love this drama. It gave me so many goosebumps whenever they solve a case.
The twist in the plot really got me this time round as I really kind of didn't expect it to be really complicated (for a murder case that happened 11 years ago to the male lead's mother in the drama). It was really dramatic but this its a drama right... I was totally mindblown by this.
However, the drama was a little choppy after. They actually created a criminal case whereby soo san and dae gu kissed and then the remaining half of the drama mainly concentrated on one case which was to solve the male lead's mother's murder. Nonetheless, the plot was good. I really love how the plot unfolds.
(I've just completed another lee seung gi's drama. That's like all as of now.)
Jaehyun is so cute haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment