Watched my lovely girl when I was in Japan because of Krystal, Rain and Myungsoo. To be honest, my lovely girl wasn't really good. The plot wasn't fantastic at all. I could totally predict the plot and even the conversation which was no fun at all. (Poor Myungsoo though) I wouldn't watch this again if I feel like watching a drama again because (to me) it was quite a waste of my time such that the plot was kind of boring. (Like I said, I watched for the actor and actresses only). Not sure if its because I really watch too many Korean dramas or I've become a drama guru. Maybe I've a secret talent for lit or drama and all the ??? devices/technique.
Prime Minister and I Hello, I just finished watching prime minister and I. I watched for the character(s) again- Yoon Shi Yoon, Yoona and the kids that are really cool. I actually like this drama though the plot was a little boring. Some parts surprised me and I like the humour in this drama. I actually like watching the kids of the prime minister because they're so cute. (and suho cameo for 3 episodes). Nonetheless this drama is not totally worth watching. It didn't leave a huge impression for my love from another star & doctor stranger. And it didn't make me want to continue the drama for the whole day as I went out on Monday (today is Thursday) for a run and wasted time sitting at the benches in the park.




No comments:
Post a Comment