01 January 2015

2014

This is late because I was at countdown yesterday.

2014 New Year Resolution

  1. Try my best to maintain on honor roll Yepp I maintained on honor roll. The bottom of it. It was really tough
  2. Keep fit and don't fall sick. Managed to hit 5km sometimes but I don't jog frequently. Fell sick the moment holidays started in Japan.
  3. 85 rp > for Alevels AAA/AB(?) Unknown but it doesn't seem possible.
  4. Fangirl less I accomplished this ((: I really fangirled less. I barely followed any groups and I'm having a hard time catching up but I'm still keeping up to date with the latest albums and performance.
  5. Good social life Made many new friends outside class
  6. Save at least $50 per month Failed.
  7. Always reward myself Spent my savings shopping
  8. Aim to do something meaningful Didn't do much this year except for being OIC for advocate camp and emcee for friendship week.
  9. Gossip less I think so.
2014's Daily things-I-Aim-To-Do:
  1. Sleep by 12.30am everyday I sleep at 10pm everyday. Then when Alevels ended, I sleep at 1am/2am everyday
  2. No fast food I think I ate fast food less than 10 times this year
  3. No phone when studying I guess. I still haven't learn how to use my S5
  4. Study everyday Studied everyday in the National library from 10am-9pm. After school till 9pm. Made many friends because of that. And the break before Alevels- 7am-9pm with short breaks in between. I'm really grateful for those who accompanied me throughout this journey. During Alevels with Beatrice in the reading room near my house.
  5. Keep my table and wardrobe neat Wardrobe maybe. My table is quite a mess.
2014's bucket list:
  1. Visit the flower dome in the Gardens By the Bay I didn't.
  2. Go overseas- Japan pleaseeeeeee OMG I REALLY WANT I went to Japan this year!!!
  3. Sleepovers Didn't sleep over.
2014's Things-to-get:
  1. A NEW PHONE teehee S5(?) s5 baby
  2. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTHING ELSE.
Well this year was quite good. I accomplished majority of my new year's resolution for 2014. 2014 was indeed a tough and boring year but I'm glad I survived it. Though I didn't accomplish much like in J1, I'm glad that I'm given many opportunities in SAJC to grow into who I am today. By the way, despite speaking in front of the crowd many times- 800ppl x2, 1600x1, 30-40x1 in my entire JC life, I'm still afraid of speaking in front of the crowd.
 
I've a new aspiration now and it is to be a teacher as my teachers in SN and SAJC had inspired me to be a teacher. And also my friends who helped me to realize this. Well, I hope that this will last long. TIP2015 here I come!!!
 
 
 

No comments: