20 December 2014

It's Okay That's Love

I just finished it's okay that's love. The rate at which I'm watching drama is really scary. I just finished it in less than approximately 2 days. My friend recommended this to me because to her it was really good. Honestly, I was skeptical because I thought it would be quite boring when I read the plot however, I really loved how the story unfolds even though some parts were a little draggy.

I'm really amused at kyungsoo's acting as kangwoo and kwangsoo's acting as sookwang. The acting was really good.  Maybe it is because I'm not a very patient person. The acting was really good which made the drama good. I also love the chemistry between the actors and actresses. It's worth watching again. Not so soon but it's really worth watching. Oh and the humor was not bad.

The impression wasn't really deep honestly (Because I wasn't concentrating about 20% of the time) but it was good enough. (D.O. is so cute btw)

 
 

No comments: