15 December 2014

Doctor stranger

Just finished watching Doctor stranger.
Took 2.5 days to watch this drama. Though this drama was tad confusing and there were some parts that were not well explained, this drama was literally driving me crazy that I've to keep on going on to the next episode because it was so exciting. Well, its been a long time since I last watched a medical drama. I think the previous medical drama that I had watched was in 2012- Faith (The Great Doctor)- which more of fantasy and historical stuff which was interesting. I used to think that medical dramas were boring because all they do was to save lives. Yet, I had been proven wrong because of the plot which had made the drama more interesting (& Lee Jong Suk). Each patient they saved was a battle between 2 surgeons.
Han Jae Joon & Park Hoon, each having different motives which made it really exciting. Then comes Jae Hee who was involved in a secret mission with Agent Cha from North Korea. I thought she died at Budapest in the first episode (But then again the lead wouldn't die). I just felt that the drama was in a rush and it wasn't well explained in some parts which was a little confusing. Otherwise it is worth watching.

Someday when I read my own reviews I think I'm going to have a hard time re-picking my dramas to watch again.

By the way, I've watched almost all of Lee Jong Suk's dramas up to this. (Now left with Pinocchio)

 

No comments: