This drama is definitely the best drama I've ever watched in my entire life. I know that I haven't been posting here lately despite completing Alevels just a few months ago. I've watched 3 dramas to far, one of which is still ongoing. Since I've just completed My Love From Another Star, I decided to blog about this first.
I've watched many Korean dramas. First one being winter sonata/full house (I can't remember) but this one has never made me watch till 3am in the morning.
I must admit that I've never slept later than 12am this year and woken up later than 9am this year and yesterday 11/12/14 was my first time. (I thought Alevels made me have better sleeping cycles but no...)
I'm pretty much an emotional wreck right now. I can't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about this drama. Comedy, Romance, Melodrama, Fantasy. All in one drama with the best plot ever. I thought I watched enough to predict exactly where, when and what is going happen (which was what happened to My Lovely Girl & High School Love On) but this drama caught me. Its totally worth watching again. I'll probably watch this one more time in the future when I start becoming a bum and do nothing. (Not to mention Kim SooHyun. I've watched every single drama of his) By the way I totally love how they brought in characters and lines from Dream High & The Moon that embraces the sun. I totally laughed so hard in the midst of sobbing about their fate and hating the bad older brother.
I'll watch this again.
"Do you want to know the method to not be hurt by people? Don’t give or take anything. Don’t expect anything either. Then you won’t be disappointed or hurt."- Do Min Joon (My love from another star)



No comments:
Post a Comment