Anyway, this is the first drama I jumped into after Alevels. (Or should I actually say in the middle of Alevels before my MCQ- the day chem and geog written papers ended) This drama was predictable because the start of episode 1 already pre-empt me that this was going to happen and I was sure it would happen in around episode 19/20. Nonetheless, this drama is cuteeeeee. Its really very watchable and enjoyable. Maybe its because its the first drama I watched in 11 months or something. Still, I enjoyed it and well, letting my emotions fluctuate with the characters in the drama. Its not draggy. Its just right and I really love the bromance between Sungyeol and Woohyun. I also love how everyone came together to protect seulbi which was really touching. The interaction between the characters are really cute and somewhat nice.
The ending of this drama did give a good impression such that I may watch it again but not so soon. It doesn't really make me ponder much (maybe it's because I'm not thinking).
But the acting wasn't really good though. Probably it's they're really young and it's woohyun's first/second time (if The Thousandth Man is counted) acting I guess.


No comments:
Post a Comment