29 January 2012

Blow a kiss, take it back

The weekends are really short. Can we sign a petition to extend? This is worse than a normal weekend. Saturday was busy. Today was worse.. In my opinion. Went to church>>home for 1hour plus>>hospital>>tuition>>family gathering. Tell me. Where is the time needed for myself and for my work? Memorising on the train to kentridge... Uhm. That's only a 20minutes ride.
Anyway for 3 days straight, passed by NUS campus of dentistry. Its beautiful. Really. I stare at that when the car drive by. Its like my dream. Reasons why im working so hard... Anyway i can't wait for olevels to end. But I really dont want to leave st nicks, guides, class, friends and juniors.. Still... After os, im going to highlight my hair reddish brown. I have no idea why. So for now, keep calm, work hard, listen to 1D. By the way, listen to the preview of their next single : i should have kissed you (im so excited and im already addicted to it) pshh. Hopefully, I can use the computer next weekend and I won't be so busy. Pray for grandma. And doctors talk shit. I believe in god and miracles. Blogging through my phone is such a chore.

No comments: