03 February 2012

I lie awake just to convince myself this wasn't just a dream

OMG LET ME TELL YOU WHAT.
YOU KNOW... I'm addicted to a preview of a song... And this is bad.. Imagine what happens if the whole song comes out..
Of course, its by one direction. I think its to be released during valentines day or something. I should have kissed you. 
And the one thing behind the scenes was so perfect. Like I don't know how it can be so perfect. It wasn't like some planned plot kind of thing. Its really cool! If you haven't watch go and watch!
Anyway, back to life. Its my first time in 2 weeks ever since I used the computer. And I'm so dead because I'm not concentrating now! I'm watching all the one direction videos and reading gossip.
Urgh ps, their tour diary 4 was epic! Louis as epic as ever!
CAs is like in about 2 weeks time and I'm definitely not prepared. Come on, just look at what I'm doing now. Watching videos non-stop and all those I missed out. And I realised I have a big problem.. I can't sit still in class. Either I have to stand up, or something before my eyes start shutting off. And I'm the only one who sleeps at 11pm or 11.30pm. I feel so out of place. And everyone is like 'waking up at 4am to study' and 'sleeping at 1 today' and I'm like "I'm so screwed"
My mind shuts down as long as its after 11pm. Really. It starts really late at 9am and shuts down early at 11pm. Well, time when my mind function best is after recess till 6plus. Study everyday after school and at home.. Sigh. Need to double double up now! I can't stop every 1 hour to sing a few songs. Especially.. I'm stuck in the world of westlife..
Yes.. And you know.. this kind of controversial thing. I probably have an issue but there is a reason why I participate in some lessons and some I just sit there and stone and not ask a single question. I'm a quite a sensitive person at times and I can see through the attitude different teachers give to different students. Here, a teacher can just make students detest a subject to the very core or just slack off at it because of the attitude a teacher gives to students and naturally, students will react back the same way. If a teacher treats a student in an unfriendly manner, the student just reacts the same way unknowingly at the teacher. Probably turning to a friend to ask for help instead of the teacher. I do know its very disrespectful but do you know... maybe teachers may not feel the same way but I, as a student do feel that some teachers do judge students who ask stupid questions or over ask. Especially when it comes to a teacher who tells every single detail about a student to every teacher. I know I'm being rude to turn around to ask a question while the teacher is teaching but the fact that if I over ask.. I'll just end up in the 'students who disrespect teachers list' (okay, I don't really go through my mind on how to phrase it in a very nice way) well, same goes for me turning around and asking a friend a question to clear up my doubts so that I won't continue to get stuck in this world of twirly I-don't-know-what-the-teacher-is-talking about. 
Besides, its really easy to tell if a teacher is bias towards a student or just dislike a student... 2 students asking the same question and the teacher replies nicely to one and replies rubbish to the other. Tell you what, its obviously obvious here. 
By the way, its a natural reaction that I can't control. I treat different people differently and I'm just playful in a sense and rebellious. But I do do my homework, I do try my best and probably the teacher marks it like its rubbish and throw it back, I study hard and I try my best to listen in class.
Sometimes, I'm wondering is this why we don't participate in class any more? 
Anyway, I'm off to do my notes and study. If dentistry is the way, and if I don't want my future to be decided by others.. No matter how much I hate the subject, I'll have to like it no matter what and be less playful.
Determined to get out of physics remedial. Its 10 MCQ in 50 minutes. Quite a waste of my time because I finished in 10 minutes plus? Not saying my electricity is good but... I was hoping to learn a little more and extra extra stuff especialyl structured and not staring into space for 10 minutes and waiting for the teacher to go through and then take down pointers. Need to do something about my physics...
Fool again- westlife

No comments: