24 January 2012

the trend of...

Oh hello!
Happy lunar new year and have a blessed dragon year ahead!
Yes, time for a really fast ninja update with my ninja fingers. So Chinese new year was a good one for me. Especially thinking that 4 days is really long but no, its just 4 days and there is school tomorrow.
This is made faster with more homework. Let me tell you what, teachers just bombard one chunk of homework thinking we have no life and we don't go bai nian. Well, they're wrong. I sleep 30minutes later than my usual time just to do extra work and study, I wake up 30 minutes earlier just to do work.
And probably, sleeping during car rides while house visiting. Grrrr. Can't they give us a 3rd day so that we can rest on recuperate at home from all the visiting.. We, students can do our homework and peace and not rush?
Okay, not everyone do their homework but to those who actually mind about homework and all, this is how I feel okay.
So anyway, I'm proud of myself that I ate more vegetables than meat this time. Or seafood. whatever. I'm allergic to seafood.
Attended mass on the first day of new year followed by around of visiting... To my grandma's house then to my dad's side which I played blackjack, being mocked for playing with 20cents.. In fact, I didn't even come out 20 cents from my wallet. -.- and I got back $5.80 in total. Pfft. Don't gamble.
Then went over to my greatgrandpa's side (mum's side) and watched movies with my uncles and my aunties. Repeat, age ranging from 16-22. If I'm not wrong. And Definitely feasted on dinner and I didn't eat a lot of snacks!
Well, spent today at resorts world sentosa. Wanted to eat at the Malaysian food street.. You know, I'm willing to travel for good food. For a girl who have endless food in school... And having food as number one favourite.. The queue was so long.. Hence, I had to eat Ramen play with my family and walk the flower exhibition. It was rather disappointing because I see more people than flowers. -___- It was so crowded I can't even walk properly. Something sentosa needs to work on it. Well.. it can't be helped right?
Counting down 3 more weeks to CA1... And I should stop fangirling. Actually, I don't fangirl during the day and not a lot in the night because I can't wait to go to bed and not afford to stay UP ALL NIGHT to wait for them to tweet. -__-
Alright, busy week for me? I have pioneer on Saturday. And half my week is gone. #champion

No comments: