02 January 2012

Lets do this poo, Page 2 of 366

Wait wait. Let me start off with...
Guess what trended on twitter worldwide today!
Good Morning Zayn, Good Morning Nialler, Good Morning Harry, Good Morning Lou, Morning Louis #FirstMalikMondayOf2012, #hairystyles, #hairybackcombyourhair, #harrybackcombyourhair
This is probably the best fandom ever. If you ever notice. HAHAH and but think we're hogging the worldwide trendlist too long. And its time for all these to stop. Its like a dream, I have to stop fangirling and get back to normal life.
1) study
2) study
3) study
4) study
5) study
[this goes on and it will never stop] Well, since I want to be a dentist. Yeah I promise I won't pluck the wrong teeth. You know for a girl who still can't seem to remember how to operate a cashier, or as blur as sotong... So instead of dreaming... I have to live the dream and do this poo.
Well, since life is like this, then we'll all be optimistic kids and study hard for OLevels and do well. Someday, even though we'll go to different JCs of our opinion, we'll still meet up and talk about how times were spent together studying, laughing and even just talking. Or drawing.
Well, like in sec 2.. those fun moments in the library. And in sec 3... those kanchiong moments in the community centre.. wonder what is in store for us this year. Its going to be hectic... Even I'm like imagining how life is going to be. Everyday study, do homework, play a little bit of guitar, go for tuition, type notes. Urgh. This is like no life. Then once june holidays start it will be study, homework, study, homework, tuition, memorise, practice. And all other sorts of rubbish. I mean you get what I mean...
Okay, and I won't be blogging for a few days. Or maybe posts will be without pictures because I'll blog through my phone and I'll insert pictures when I use the computer or when I'm free.
Yeap... so sorry to those who reads this space daily. ps, I do check the stats..
On the bright side, I get to see Terese, HanRui, Belly, Rong Yi, ZhiJie, chua, sarah, alibaba, sam, vivvy, wensieee and all my other darlings!
AND ITS TIME I SHOULD GO AND PACK MY BAG AND GO TO BED SOON BEFORE I JUST DIE WAKING UP AND BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
Greybadge'12 lets do this poo. Its the last year. Some of us including me, the 10th year. Its not going to be an easy road but lets own this year and make it good because we'll definitely miss St Nicks. The thought of this makes me wanna start crying and don't wanna go to school anymore. Well...
Good luck! bye! 

No comments: