07 January 2012

I won't give up

, I love my CCA and that is girl guides, SNGG.
This.. dead space. 
HELLO! Watch one direction's video diary! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION Niall's laughter... Louis being as epic as ever and the rest being as cute as ever. Ps, I've cut down a lot on this fangirling thing since I haven't used the computer for like a week already. 
Welcome to sec 4. Well, first week of school was very much the same as the last week of term 3 of 2011 when lessons went on as usual... Well, it was the fact that every teacher stepped in and starts their speech about Olevels... Then go on to taking out textbooks and all. Then... the homework started piling up with comprehensions, compositions, amath homework, simple cell homework etc etc. blah, this never ends. 
And its only one week. I'm already tired but if I want the best of both worlds, fun + memories & academics, I won't give myself any excuse to not study no matter how late it is or how tired I am. 
Anyway, get to the more interesting part of my week.
FRIDAYYYYY! Its the campfire day! Probably my second last or third last official campfire as a girl guide and I'm gonna miss it. Running around singing and helping with songleading is the best thing ever. Only guides will know how I feel. Its the only time when you sing and no one cares about the out of tune part and just join in the fun and look stupid together! Well, the sec ones this year super cute! It felt like it was only yesterday when I came into secondary one and had my first campfire ever and my first CCA fair ever. Never thought that this moment will come.. last official CCA fair for the greys and soon, it will be my last campfire. Okay, then CCA fair today was awesome stuff. Girl Guides singing campfire songs together, our guides cheer together and all. It wasn't muddy and I'm sure there will be a good response for SNGG. Its the last 5 months as a girlguide and I'm making the best out of it. Even if it takes my study time.. I'll still go for CCAs, take part in campfires if we have and prepare well for guides camp. Time passes really fast.. :( The thought of it makes me wanna cry. Girl guides is a part of my life and its CCA pride when a parent or a sec one asks about girlguides or what do we do during CCA. 
Its impromptu but thats really what I feel and well, we're the guides of St Nicholas. 
Btw, its really the end of wizards of waverly place. This is my childhood. One of those that make me feel dreamy. Suite life makes me feel happy. Gonna watch it next weekend when I use the computer...

No comments: