01 January 2012

warzone

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. God has something in store for me and I'm just going to accept whatever he has for me.
Like every start of the year... I start of with resolutions. Yes. Start of with resolutions. Can you believe it? I'm turning 16 this year. Olevels is this year. 10th year in st nicks. Last year with my catechism friends. Last year with greyguides. Its like LAST YEAR OF EVERYTHING. This is so annoying. Things must end. Just when I get to the fun part of it. 
Anyway, without much ado, its time to list my resolutions. Hehehe. 
1) Study hard and get at least 10 points for Olevels
2) Stay healthy
3) Save money
4) Enjoy life! 
think its that simple I guess. I'm a very simple person. But I have a super comprehensive study plan. If you're not keen, then don't bother to continue reading. :P 
So I've decided.... to use my computer during my weekends to type notes (friday, saturdays and sundays) and leisure purpose and revise daily on what the teacher teach. And do my homework. Do math everyday especially the questions whatever the teacher teach and revise chemistry and physics. self do one comprehension a week for both english and chinese. (well, if the school gives, I'll just have to do all). 
Not only that, better read chinese newspaper and all. 
Sleep at 11pm daily! (actually I sleep eralier than this during school days but wtv) I might you know wake up earlier at 4am so that I can tweet to Harry if he happens to be online. Okay, he usually goes on at around 4am-5am. 
Simple stuff? And better continue to pass my NAPFA. Heh, I never cared and this year is gonna be a pass like all my previous years. :} Not silver. Just gonna get a bronze and continue to party like I always do! (:
Yepp, this is my first post of the year! Have a blessed 2012 and enjoy 2012!
Be sure to watch: GREYGUIDES'11
Bye! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: