So I need a battle plan. Thats just plain stupid but yeah, battle plan.
Do or die, I need a distinction for chinese. And I can't even read a passage properly. So I'm practising everyday and I don't know how it will help but it will right? I mean, as long as my passage get 7-8 I'll be contented. And I'm reading my cheng yu book everyday and probably try to use them.. apparently.. used wrongly. sigh. Did I mention how stupid I was? I check the dictionary for every single chinese word and I think I did badly for my chinese essay. wtv. I never liked writing continuous essays. I last wrote them in sec 2 and did away with it and always used the bao zhang du hou gan. I mean thats a lot easier? At least I know its an A standard or B + standard since I have loads of 错别字. Plus.. I don't think my general knowledge is that bad. Just that, I need to use the correct words instead of simplified version. Yes, my chinese standard only stopped at sec 2 when su lao shi was my teacher. Everything I listen from ft time to story time to lesson time is all chinese. 多听. Okay, maybe I'm missing the 多读,多讲. Damn it. I'm so screwed.
Then.. practise amath and emath everyday. that is just plain stupid. I do that everyday just that, I just maggotly can't do geometrical proofs. There is no such word as maggotly. I realised I don't know how to do the radian one. I'm double screwed. Regrets....
Well.. and I better make sure I revise chemistry and physics before I die a horrible death during CAs which I think I will. Yes. Prepare for no life.
And one thing (hehe) I've decided and made up my mind.
Yes. byebye. Off to study chemistry now.
Anyway, watch cimorelli if you haven't watched them sing. before I shoot carrots at you because they're too talented.
Best covers by them...: what makes you beautiful, it will rain/ chasing cars mashup(one of the best), love you like a love song, How to love, rolling in the deep, skyscraper.
Urgh, I really wanna learn the ukulele. Just look at how simple the chords are.
OMG AND CHECK OUT THE GUITAR HARP! SO KEWLLL. As far as I know, only Sungha jung plays it really really really well!
Just in case you're wondering what funny stuff I do or watch on youtube... from hair tutorials, make up covers, to covers, then to music videos then how to play... and check Marty playing the mouth harp. or known as the harmonica. OMG HAHAHHAHA. So hilarious.
Think I better get out and study already. more self-entertainment next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment