This week was a really short ACADEMIC week. Due to the Chinese new year break on day one and day two which is on Monday and Tuesday... Which I must say.. I've been slacking too much. I mean, there is a pile of work waiting for me to complete them everyday and serenade some. Uh.. Serenade, to entertain the words to entertain myself. Ok I don't exactly know what im talking about but im trying to say, its boring.
Not only that, there is this sense of insecurity because everyone sleeps past twelve and I sleep at 11pm almost everyday. See the stress...
Talking about fun..guides made pineapple jam yesterday and it was the most tedious thing ever. Stirring a pot of nicely minced pineapple for 3 hours is really testing my patience. And it smelled like waffles and I became so hungry... Oh I didn't mention that I've been eating all day.. Damnit. Pioneer test at camp christene was not bad, managed to chunkol, start a fire and boil water in 15 minutes... Considering its my first time using a match stick. And I used punk and not fire starter. Yayyay! And I completed every single thing. Oh yeah, went to the guides house today after pioneer and i was so busy with helping all the brownies buying uniform. Im gonna miss helping at the shop soon.. Life is getting more hectic. Studied chapter 6 of book 3 for social studies. Happy girl. bye!
Talking about fun..guides made pineapple jam yesterday and it was the most tedious thing ever. Stirring a pot of nicely minced pineapple for 3 hours is really testing my patience. And it smelled like waffles and I became so hungry... Oh I didn't mention that I've been eating all day.. Damnit. Pioneer test at camp christene was not bad, managed to chunkol, start a fire and boil water in 15 minutes... Considering its my first time using a match stick. And I used punk and not fire starter. Yayyay! And I completed every single thing. Oh yeah, went to the guides house today after pioneer and i was so busy with helping all the brownies buying uniform. Im gonna miss helping at the shop soon.. Life is getting more hectic. Studied chapter 6 of book 3 for social studies. Happy girl. bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment