13 October 2011

"Compulsively readable"

Yes I've been camping in front of my computer all day. :) Watching drama like a boss. my princess Kim Tae Hee is really pretty. Even though she is already 31 and she looks like 20+? I think this drama is good. Worth watch. So much tension and suspense for the last 2 episodes and the story unfolds really slowly. And I finished the story in 2 days. Started 5pm and probably finishing in 45 more minutes. :}
Guess what, while watching, I was reading on the history of Korea? They have such a cool history. Then slowly ventured into China and Japan since it has a long link and history with them. Really. And its really crazy at the number of biographies I read since this queen lead to another queen then another son and somehow thats like from the 1850-1980++ and not even finish it. History is so interesting. Really. Gonna complete all of korea's and move on China's and then Japan's and then Russia's.
Anyway, sweet moment. byebye! admire her face kay! :}

No comments: