HAHA I ended my EOYS with a blast. Pure geog, just vomiting everything out on the paper. Just hope I get an A1 for doing that. Well, but before that, I died tragically for amath. left 55 marks worth of blank and I'm not even sad about it. -.- Some how, I really really should study for amath and all I did was memorise all the sine cosine formulas. A total of 27 different formulas just for Trigo and guess what, I forgot half of it by the time I reached the trigo question, -.- And I was so confident about Trigo. If only the school just give us the formula sheet. Just give won't die one can. Anyway, wtv, gonna work on amath during the holidays.
Gonna rock and roll for the next few days like a kid. Oh wait, kids don't rock and roll HAHAHAHA.
Top #5 things I wanna do:
1) Go cycling, play badminton, skating etc
2) Go shopping
3) watch my princess, dong yi (the starting part), dream high, mary stayed out all night, you've fallen for me. uhh... thats not even enough to cover the whole holidays. :S
4) Do CIP HAHAHAHA. maybe find some organisation?
5) roll around and read books. Just borrowed some books from the library with Beatrice today. :)
Yes, too many things to do to be listed so byebye! gonna pack up my room, file everything and put everything nicely then find someway to make my YouTube move faster.

No comments:
Post a Comment