Realised I've been rather silent lately. You know just sit down and let the others talk or something. Or let the show go rolling and I just leave. I don't know. Its just a feeling. During the whole exam period, I barely I don't know but mix around or something. And even when people talk, I'm either not listening or I walk away or listening but not talking. I don't know. That was what I feel.
When I go out, I don't talk. Or maybe just talk to one or two. Now looking back, I feel like I'm in my own world back then and its hard to get in once again or something. That was just some how weird?
Anyway, went to the Universal Studios today and I must say its something! I love the roller coaster ride. You know the one that goes opposite 5 times. That was hell crazy and fun! The other one that goes at super high speed but don't turn was uhm... ya more exciting maybe because of all the gravitational potential energy stored in me while the other one was just kinetic energy. Okay, I don't make sense. I wanna sit the battlestar galactica again. And laugh at my brother's sissy scream while I just sit there like a boss. Just joking. the mummy one was good! oh must watch shrek 4D! (Y)
Feeling tired now. Gonna read book then go sleep already! nights!

No comments:
Post a Comment