25 October 2011

I came to win, to prosper, to survive, to thrive

OMG 3UNITY ALMIGHTY! :] Games day was awesome. Floorball is amazing.
Realised I haven't updated in a while right?
Have been watching drama these days and reflection day was I don't know. Epic? Sitting at the back with Michelle, Beile, See Ying, Teresa, Han Rui, Cassandra and Jophelia and guess what, we were reading books or idk playing cart rider... Besides, the screen is so small and we can barely hear or see anything. Plus I didn't bring any spectacles. :S And that was horrible. So ShiHui, Vivian and beatrice came to my house and I have no idea what rubbish we have done apart from laughing our asses off.
HAHAHA life after exams are pretty good. Everyday: go school, wait for school to end, then go for lunch with friends, come back watch drama then at night read book.
And I've finished 2 books. By Sophie Kinsella in 1 week. And I don't wanna start the Associate. Some how the story line seems so boring that I have no idea how am I going to get motivated to Start the book.
Can't wait for Korea trip! Bye!

No comments: