28 October 2011

one academic year

Time flies really quickly. Still remember when I stepped into 3 Unity thinking how to survive. hmm plus being a St Nicks primary girl, I've been around my primary school friends for like 8-9 years. So its quite weird making new friends.
And still... the so awesome me made new friends. Its not that easy okay. But for a person who don't like loneliness.. or being alone or not talk when I have nothing to do, its like just sending me to some concentration camp. Yeah whatever. That was the past.
But guess what? 3Unity is really a fun class! Like I mean really! I enjoyed it. So many fun people to play with, so many funny people to joke with, and we got super smart asses in my class too. Oh and don't forget, those that sleep in class all day and still score really high for their exams! That is crazy okay.
Can't wait to see them next year and we'll all do really well and do Ms Yee proud and all the other teachers who didn't give up hope on us (maybe they did. but I don't think they did. They shouldn't right?)
One more year to hell time. At this time, I'll be sitting for Olevels already. The situation will be tense and all. And tell you what.. My L1R5 is a failure. Only 2 distinction and the rest all B3-B4 and I even have D7-F9 for math. And I thought I got rid of that since I reached secondary school okay! Yes, took up physics and amath tuition. Really hope that it helps.
Remember I still have an aim for my Olevels and my desired JC. Still, sticking with SAJC/CJC/ACJC those 10 points range. And I'm like x2 of it?
I have no idea how to work on my grammar etc and not to mention math. I think I'm fine with it but yeahh.
A lot to do during the holidays. Might turn into a zombie or what so ever but like last year, do CIP and some how dedicate about 1-2 days to go to the library to read and NO GOSSIP GIRL this time. And practice math.
Anyway guides has been awesome this year. All the sweat and all together. Despite the ups and downs, we are still cool. HAHAHAHAHA. I really really enjoy guides. Its like a part of my life already with doing CIP at the guides house on Saturdays and forgetting to sign my NYAA book. And tons of yeoman form with me. I'm serious, its still in my bag! Damn it. I need to give the guiders once I'm back from Korea. And outdoor cooking. Failed mission by trying to dig up a piece of land but to find pipes. And Jubilate with Greyguides, oh and ASEAN school games with them too! Its awesome. :P Everyday do Sai Kang work and even my youth day was gone. (but quite cool okay!) I learnt how to usher and walk properly oh and CONTROL MY EPIC FACE.
 

No comments: