Wondering why the shoes. Out of so many pictures from my tumblr.
Yeah whatever. I finished Dong Yi. A whole lot of 60 episodes. To be truthful. I swear I summarized all of them into 30 episodes or something. Fast forward all the rubbish crap and read summaries so that at least I know whats going on. Just defeating the purpose of watching a 60 episode drama... to uhm. waste time? I seriously think Dong Yi is worth watching! It really is. Even though its so traditional and draggy with so many cases to solve but I think its cool. *starts to imagine how it was like in the past*
Besides there are no lights in the past in the 1700+ era when dong yi and king sukjung really existed. And the evil jang hui bin. mmm. according to Wikipedia. right?And I have no idea how they survive or fight with a hat with feathers on their head and that long dangly thing that ties around their face. (the feathers will never drop?) No obstruction meh. Pfft. How I wish there is a go-back-to-the-past thing and see how they do it! Gah history is so fun!
I wanna see how life was like when it was the Stalin/Hitler time when everything was just crazy! *imagines again* suddenly there was the Reich-stag fire! and Stalin's five year plans and all. Without technology...
Hmm.. How about China with that even empress dowager and pu yi and that if I'm not wrong I learn in history that he was controlled by Japan or something? And how did they put those hat on and the queen's hair dressing and all! *Imagines again* And just 1 world war can lead to our current world now. Isn't that amazing? Ok, not saying I support war. Of course peace is the best. But thats about 70 years ago.
[Maybe I watched too many dramas :P]
-ok. maybe some facts are wrong. too lazy to do some research! correct me if it is!-
Anyway, sincerely hoping that Thailand will get out of the flood crisis. Hope that the kids in Chiang Rai are fine and Bangkok and everywhere! For the well being of the country and the world's economy. Wished that I could help but there is no way I can even get my butt out here with not even enough money to even buy a plane ticket over. Not to mention to help. Same goes for Turkey. And those that are trying to predict when the world will end should shut up. Its not for us to decide. Everything has a plan. Yup!
Its the last day of school tomorrow. Finally!
Goodbye!



No comments:
Post a Comment