I'll sound like a bimbo or something in this post but I NEED TO GO SHOPPING NOW. I'm so shopping deprived that when I walk past cotton on in J8 to get to the bus interchange, my lethargic eyes will open up as if there are diamonds and sapphires right in front of me. Not to forget, I'm not even a fan of cotton on. The material isn't of quality at all. And the clothes there are freaking common! That is how deprived I am. I haven't walked around in a mall for fun ever since school started.
Thats really really very bad for your information.
The last time I watched a movie was Gnomeo and Juliet with Carnation Kng that epic flower. And I'm definitely going for a movie marathon during the holidays.
Exactly one week or less than one week to my CA2. There is this kind of anxiety that will never disappear. -___- And it will when the world ends. Joking joking. It will only disappear when I get my PPR back. There is always this feeling that I don't do well or something. I think I fear more of the results than the paper. I get the nightmares and all after the paper. Not before the paper. And I'm sure that I studied hard for it. But my heart will just (not literally) jump out from my throat whenever the teacher returns a paper or something. Especially when the teacher said "There are xxx failures in your class". The moment when she says the word failures. Damn... My brain starts getting really heavy for no reason, my heart starts beating really fast. And that night, nightmare. Its kind of a cycle that will never stop ever since the EOYS, and followed by the recent CA1 last term. It never happened. Not even when I received my PSLE results. I fear that I'll fail my English. Perhaps it partially my fault that I pass English off as a subject that is not content based. But it is the fact that I read my readers digest every night and I tried to take note of the sentence form and try to understand the passage into deeper meanings. YES AND WHAT CAME OUT FOR CA1 WAS A C5. Quite a pathetic state you know...
Okay. I should actually stop scaring myself and going crazy. Before mummy comes back, I'm going to go into isolation to study. Uh, like what I did in the afternoon, just that I'm not going down to the void deck to study. Hahaha. Jonas gave me that idea to do that. But yeah. Quite scary that must sit properly and all. Other than that, its rather breezy and comfy and PERFECTLY GREAT for a student like me. And I hate data plan. It distracts me. I'm going to throw my phone into some unknown place or put it at the far end of my house so that I won't touch it at all.
Bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment