24 April 2011

Dance then, wherever you may be. I'm the lord of the dance said he.

They cut me down, but I lept up high.
I am the life that'll never never die
And I'll live in you if you'll live in me.
I am the Lord of the dance," said he
HAPPY EASTER!
Yeah? Jesus risen from the dead. 
Anyway, I'm one day ahead of my schedule which is rather good!
So I plan to finish rivers by 26th of April and Finish history by the 28th of April. And whatever it is, I gotta work hard and do my best for my CA2 before I can do my post CA2 activities. YAY! (:
Yeap. And the first thing I'm gonna do is to go shopping. Haven't like spend time in shops and look around since 2011 started. This shows how busy I am. ): 
And I'm trying to contain my need to watch a movie too. I feel like a deprived kid for no reason.
Besides that, I have a life! 
I think my June holiday schedule is more or less up! 
I'm going to Langkawi from the 28th of may to the 31st of May.
And from the 6th to the 9th of June will be guides camp :D
After that will be CC1 camp from the 11th of June to the 13th of June. HAHA. Facilitating the secones.
Next up will be CC3 camp from the 26th-28th of June. 
The rest will be :| Mugging, shopping and slacking. 

No comments: