05 April 2011

height discrimination...

My fingers really hurt from the steel strings. Okay, its fine now actually. Before that, I couldn't type much and fast.
Its week 3 now. ): Time passes so quickly. Thats really scary. I'm left with probably 4 weeks to CA2 and I'm not done making notes. And I'm procrastinating here. But at least, I don't rush my brain off right. I don't want to be retarding when it comes to olevels. So.. I decided to do 2hours worth of work for now before I lack the stamina to do work by the time its o levels, and then a levels. 
Anyway, I feel like ranting because... 

Everyone talk about NO RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, NO RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION... But then why no one talk about HEIGHT DISCRIMINATION. You know, I feel that short people shouldn't be discriminated at all. I have supporting evidence that short people are being discriminated okay! 

  • First, there is height limit for the NDP. I want to take part right... Tall people don't want, short people want to. 
  • Next, I really want to take part in the ASEAN school game thing but then I think they select by height because most of the tall people are selected! And... of course, some people don't want and was complaining about it. Apparently, short people like Xenia, Lynnette and I want to take part very badly. 
  • Third, that time at the centenary celebration practice, short people where last and we were randomly shuffled among the tall people. I even heard they wanted to make us opt out. In the first place, they should have inserted a height limit right? 
Short people should be given a chance...

No comments: