15 April 2011

Club can't even handle me right now

Hmmm... Haven't used my computer in a while yeah?
I'm feeling really very stress now. I kind of hate the environment I currently am in now. I really really hate it. So the past few days were rather slack. My motivation disappeared. But today, I decided to find passion to study back. Wait... In the first place, I don't have passion for studying. 
I'm just doing it for the sake of my future, for the sake of my parents, for the sake of Singapore's education and for the sake of myself. I mean, who isn't doing that right?
I can't deny that fact. I only found the passion only when the subject is rather interesting, take for an example, pure geography.
But it gets annoying when the notes are so hard to make! Like they contradict and all. So I get really confused. But I guess this promotes self-learning which will be good for us in university or jc when it might be worse.
Alright, and I finished my geography notes... For the test only... But at least, I finished it in time to start memorising. On to SS chapter 4 notes tomorrow. Gotta work on indices now. 

No comments: