19 April 2011

The best is what you feel.

Finally got the time to update. 
Actually, no. I don't. I'm just updating because I feel like slacking. So I decided to update for readers to read before I MIA till the end of the week. ): 
This week is so STRESS. Its basically 2 more weeks to CA2. And guess what? I'm not done with history notes. D: And I'm only done with pure geography and social studies. 
Yeap, And I haven't settled my math yet. And amath. And not to mention memorise my chemistry and physics. I'm getting all confused! Like the more people ask me questions, the more I get all messed up. Imagine the words and information are all jumbled up in my head. I better write down questions to ask teachers. While in the meantime, I gotta do my history notes and practice Amath. I must finish history notes really really by this Sunday. And memorise Earthquakes by this Sunday. And practice emath by this Sunday.
Which brings me to the next point that. I have no time, to memorise finish geography. And so...
Yeap. Gotta go and memorise my work now before Mrs Toh comes after me when she returns me my paper. Followed by Ms Lye, Ms Yee, Mr Tan, Mr Gan, Mrs Seah, Mr Wong, Mrs Lim, Ms Waheeda my parents and not to forget... ME. I can go after myself one kay! 
So many things to do after CA2! 
I wanna explore what is inside my computer and all. Teehee. Better not screw up my hard disk. My father will probably not fix my computer up. And I wanna go shopping and watch movies. And... I wanna do all the things I want to do. 
Yeap... So gotta go study. Bye! ;)

No comments: