Thought of belated April Fools?
So... Its 2 days after April Fools and to Geraldine and I, its still April Fools.
So the whole trick from the planning... Started on Thursday. We were planning on oreo with toothpaste and all the disgusting stuff and who to give which dragged all the way till today... The day we anticipated most.
So after mass, Geraldine and I ran to the toilet and quickly applied toothpaste and pepper in our Oreo biscuit which Geraldine scrapped the cream off the day before. There was this old aunty looking at us squirting toothpaste and adding pepper in a weird way like wth are you doing to those biscuit. Not to forget, Geraldine and I were having really sly smiles while doing that.
After that, we got out from the toilet with 2 lunch box prepared with OREO PLUS (teehee) TOOTHPASTE AND PEPPER. But we have real ones inside. (so we could demo to show that its completely safe) So the first one we tricked was Rachel but then she opened up. We told her to give to Ben (Mr Wong). And she gave it to him and he put it into his mouth and took it out immediately. BUAHAHAHHA. We then gave Gareth. And he ate it. :| After that, we gave Audrey who then rubbed toothpaste on me. ): After that, we also gave my brother's friend and gave to Julian too! HAHAHA. So epic! When class started, we gave one to Daniel (our catechist) by saying its from America. New flavour. Then to Sunny. We wanted to give to ben but he was warned. ):
Alright after cat class, Mag and I went to eat lunch and all. :D Walked home together.
I did nothing this weekend. So I better cook up something before I end my week and enter week 3.

No comments:
Post a Comment