12 April 2011

My desktop is all yellowish. :D 
Okay, next color will be orange. 
Right... So it was free cone day and it felt like I havent eat icecream in a while when I last ate it I think like 3 weeks ago? Went with Elisabeth, Vivian and Beatrice + Jillian and her friend, Anna. But for the 2nd round, only Vivian, Beatrice and I queued. so awesome. And its so cute when they play just the way you are. LOL. Everyone starts singing. I think I spam played just the way you are for like 50 - 100 times. Not to mention Marry you and some other songs like DYNAMITE. And other songs. 
Every morning when I listen to those party songs, I feel like clubbing? Or in other words, going high. I don't know what is going wrong with me yeah?
I need to finish my geography notes like as soon as possible. If not, I'll just rot and send myself to hell during my test. I'm scared for Amath too. So scared. Urgh. 
Then why the hell am I doing here?
Bye. 

No comments: