02 September 2009

Got back my PPR today and guess what? It is totally LOUSY. >I really need to go through the pain now, I am dead. Going to eat poo. D: <

Announcing my PATHETIC results. Here they are:

Term Summary:
English: B4 >go read newspapers D:<
Chinese: C5 >I dont know what to say :/<
Geography: E8 >whoo~NOT <>lousy!!<
History: D7 lousy!<
Literature (english): B4 >quite okay...can try better<
Mathematics: B4 >horrible!<
Science: C5 >I am suppose to do well for that<
Art: C6 >whoo~NOT <>bad<
D&T: A2 >at least something luhs. :) <>maybe i shall be an engineer / contractor -JOKING<

Cumulative:
English: C5 >my english is as horrible as ever. Do something!<
Chinese: C6 >better do well before your ears burst and explode from nagging<
Geography: C6 >luckily I passed, still need to do better.<
History: B4 >term 1 pulled me up!<

Literature (english): B3 >good!<
Mathematics: B3 >bad bad.<
Science: B4 >supposed to do MUCH better<
Art: B4 >This is no joke. Need to do something.<
D&T: B3 >Term 2 pulled me down!<


Percentage: I dont want tell you! ITs low but I passed it.


Reflections for term 3:
This term is believed to be good but it cheated my feelings. D:
I did super horribly though I studied more than the previous term. The tests and assignments this term are tougher which pulls me down. DUH.
This term, I bonded a little more with Endrea Tan and Aimee Lee and made a few good friends, Chloe Phay and Sherlynn Ang and maybe Christienne and Stephanie Tay. Whee~
Well. But I abandoned the MOST wonderful cohort, GREY GUIDES. Which is SUPER meean. I will try bond more. And try to bond with everyone! TRY is a BIG word like what Xenia said. And I need to pull ShiHui in. I can't be drifting apart slowly and slowly and soon becoming strangers. So I am dragging her and myself in once again.

GreyGuides: We shall not leave people out when we are in a group. We shall be united as one. Though even if you have a bestie in there, just go on to the convo.

Let everything go back to normal. Like we just knew each other and stay there forever as bonded as ever. Bring the tradition back. Where we have mass convos and EVERYONE is included and not left out. Yes. It will all go back to the start. No gossiping.

TO BE CHANGED:
Not abandon people.
No gossiping.
Study harder, online lesser. (Term 4 week 1,2,3,4)
Don't show attitude.
Eat lesser.
Pray more.
Forgive more.
Love more.
Listen in class.

Enough of reflection. Everything go back to ZERO. Start all over again.

Jiayous for Term 4! Swallow up your book, copy notes out, memorise them. Just do it well once and for all. JIAYOU JIAYOU! everyone, you can do it! And don't give up!

NICOLEang.

No comments: