I'm 13.
This morning, my LOVELY angel sms-ed me and wished me happy birthday. So since its just nice 12am, I opened her present. Its a cuteee tortoise. Gosh. It will be called 'the lil' one' HAHA. Vivian, we have 2 lil' ones.
Well, Vivian sms-ed me at 12am too. (Then we started sms-ing)
Followed by Xin Hui then ShiHui.
Gosh. ShiHui's one is at 1am. She slept super late.
I slept around 12.30am? Cool.
Sherlynn Ang then sms-ed me.
Oooo. Jillian too.
Anabel Ng also.
Sharlene lee sms-ed me. Sadly she thought it was monday. :/ But still she sms-ed me today.
Tabitha sms-ed me too!
Wen Xin tagged on my blog.
Casin wrote on my facebook wall.
Aunty Veron wrote too.
Uncle France wrote too.
Ooo Denise wrote too.
Beatrice Kan wrote too.
Xenia wished me happy birthday on MSN.
Whee~
I ate my baked rice lunch followed by ice-cream whee~
Bleh.
Birthday wishes:
Oooo. Everyone to do well for EOYS.
Everyone good health an good luck.
No backstabbing, No gossiping.
Peace on Earth.
Do well for review tests.
And God to forgive me for all my sins.
P.S. I am very greedy.
Hey people, watch this.
http://www.mtvasia.com/Videos/shows.php?&uri=mgid:uma:video:mtvasia.com:436605
Its something that you have to see. MTVasia, lady gaga paparazzi. Gosh. watch till the ending. You will be shocked. But its so cool. I want to watch the the whole of VMA but sadly, I missed it yesterday. D:
Plans for the week:
Monday: Study history and literature homework.
Tuesday: study history / revise literature.
Wednesday: Study Geography / revise english. Geography extra lessons.
Thursday: English common test / Revise literature.
Friday: Literature essay / Study Geography / relax.
Saturday: Study Geography.
Sunday: Study Mathematics / use computer-relax.
Very rush. D: I need to do well. Jiayous! I can do it.
6 more tests, 3 more weeks. I can do it! Gambate. :D
Got to go.
Bonbon~
Jiayous;
Don't give up;
God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment