04 September 2009

Its the last day of TERM 3 and I miss it. NOT. I am going to miss Sherlynn Ang. The most FUNNEST partner I ever sat with. I still remember the times when we play 黑白配 and get slapped on the hand and legs. Ouch it hurts but we spent many hours playing it. Even the game we created. The one that it like 功课 then we have to continue with the 课 and then whoever can't continue looses! It was super fun luh. Bleh.' Next term I still sit by the window. I am index 4. DUH. Term 1,3,4 I sat by the window. I love windows! They relief stress.
Compre was quite okaye and did drama practical. I am dramatic! Whee~ But I sot of forgotten one line when Endrea hinted me. HAHA. Endrea is SO soft and not even putting effort. Arhh.


Skip everything. >guides<









After school, met ShiHui at her class, went to change at the toilet beside Unity. Shihui was faster than me but she dint tug in. So I guess I win? We then pack our stuff and mount our simple repairs. We then went to eat. Orange bowl=sold out. D: SAD SAD. So we ate blue bowl. Whee~ We saw teachers run and hulaoshi run SO fast.
Later we had to fall in. Did footdrill. Arghh. I dint time! I wanted to time but nothing would come out of my mouth plus I am having BAD cough. Haha. BUT I LOVE FOOTDRILL AS MUCH AS EVER. (: Lots of guides stuff to do. Anyways I pass my herringbone stitch! Whee~ Yay~ I pass simple repairs! But I think I will fail guides test. Fall in and did horseshoe formation. Then sang tabs and fall out. (:
88-ed with Beatrice and we talked lots of crap. Whee~ Then alighed walked home. I ate maggie mee. YUCKS. Then blogged. I hate hanging clothes and watching news. I got to go help Shihui settle her DEAD blog.

I am going to MUG mug MUG mug for next term's test! Stress! Jiayous x1000000000000000000000000 to me. (: DUH. and to everyone too! I got to study hard and study well. I guess I WON'T be going for greyguides outing le. I know I am like abandoning everyone, my lost for enjoyment, but I can like feel comfortable after I studied hard and do well and take the test then can enjoy. Yep. 50% my lost, 50% not. I will have time to study and not waste time. I have the whole world if I do well and when I finish test after test! I am sorreh greyguides! But I will meet you all and eat lunch together. (: Everyone, study hard and study well.

Reminders.

---ripped from grey guides blog---
ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :
REMEMBER, YOU ARE ALL BOOKED NEXT MONDAY AND THURSDAY. energy efficiency course! hahaha, ring a bell?
anyways, if your wanna meet up. i say again kayy! BISHAN MRT STATION. 8AM-8.15AM. SCAN EZ-LINK CARD THERE. got it! let it stay written in your big big nice little head (:

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :
since the thingy is at SOMERSET! which is CINELEISURE! lets have lunch tgt! then take NEOS. your loss if you dw. AND BRING CLOTHES. (: GREYGUIDES TEE! HAHAHAHA

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :
THRIFT LOGBOOK!
due on the first week of guides NEXT YEAR
2 RECYCLED MATERIALS
due on the first week after school hols
ORAL TEST
idk when it is :D BUT! its coming...

FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :
HEALTH RELATED DISEASES LOGBOOK!
Criteria:
research on 3 types of diseases
Include:
*An introduction about the diseases
*the Causes of the disease
*Symptoms
*Effects that the disease may have on your body
*Complications of the disease
*State how you can prevent and cure this disease
*Bibliogrpahy
*An Overall Reflection for each of the three diseases
Deadline: the week when CCA resumes (Friday)

---RIPPED From greyguides blog---




BONBON~
Don't give up!

No comments: