07 September 2009

I woke up at around 6.55am today. Yawns.
I reached the train station around 7.40am. Thats SUPER early. YiFen came next and followed by XueYing. Samantha and Melina arrived next. Whoo~
Sharlene Lee arrived last. That IDIOT went into the train while I told her to meet us. So we waited for her but till she sms-ed us and asked us where were we. BLUR.





Later we arrived at Somerset and then walked to the power station. The lecture was kind of boring and
Xenia, your side make a lot of noise. Wenxin, you talk to loud already.
I got so pissed. It just happens to be like my class. Its just that its softer only. Not as loud as my class. The lectures are kind of complicating and I scribbled down notes here and there and that Shihui was copying my notes. Whoo~ Haha. There is this assignment called HOME AUDIT. I better do properly and hand up on thursday if not I will not be able to take the test. And I learnt that my house used quite little electricity apart from other people. Some is about $200. I think most. Mine is about $100 or less. Whoo~

After the lecture, I went for greyguides outing. We walked to Cineleisure. We then changed into our Greyguides outing and FBTs! Whoo~ Curved and Straight. We then ate Subway. I LOVE SUBWAY. 6 inch wheat tuna with cheese and cabbage with mayoneese. I love Subway cookies! We then said grace. Everyone don't really love the veggies while SHIHUI ordered all?! She ate ALL. WHOA~ Everyone was like, 'Wa! ShiHui. You eat all?' LOL. 9 people saying grace. Sharlene lead us. Because everyone asked her to. LOL. Yep. She is a PROUD christian and I love her! Whee! Then we all ate and chatted. We then went up to take NEOs. Not worth luh. $1 for 3 such small pictures. Aiyo. No good. They spent long 'hours' decorating while Sharlene and I went to the neighbouring shops to see the bands and neckalace. I want to pink and grey one. Its so pretteh. Xenia bought for Sharlene. LOL. $2.90 per. and Xenia bought 2. LOL. I want it but I need save money. Remember, the thrift logbook? SAVE MONEY. But I really want the bands and neckalace. Plus Plus FLIP FLOPS. Arhh. Temptations. Resist them. I can do it! Then ShiHui, YiFen and I went to J8-Bishan library to borrow book. Yay! I got TIES THAT BIND TIES THAT BREAK. I love that book so much. I am like addicted to the book now. I just kept reading non-stop. LOL.




I accomplished something. I started on the health related disease book. Be glad. But still I am behind time. FASTER. Any ways why am I back here? I should be studying right? Tomorrow is the erfect time to MUG. I am going to start mugging now. Jiayous for me and you.




My Jesus,

how is it possible that
having known the love
which you have for me,
I can love anything beside you.

Draw me always
more within you heart.
May I not seek nor sigh
after anything but you love.
Jesus, in you I trust.

O Mary, mother of God,
you are my hope;
detach me from the love of anything
that is not God
May he be the object
of all my love,
and of my eternal joy.


St Alphonsus de Ligouri




Nice prayer. Granny gave it to me. She took it from the 'Our Lady's Procession' 2009 at Novena church. What about student's prayer? Its like kind of long for me to type out but I will type out tomorrow or when I am free. (:


Its like very important. No more greyguides outing please? WE GOT TO STUDY and do well. Then at December / November holidays, we can go out as many as we want. (: I want 360 degree outing with greyguides, rachel, shihui, endrea. Whoo~ Greyguides, lets go to Marina Barrage can? Neoprints are quite boring as you can see. That place is open, we can have picnic and games-create our own amazing race? And we can include more greyguides because it isn't that stuffy like the machine. Can? Can?



I got to go and sleep. Mugging time tomorrow.
BonBon!
Jiayous;
make sure you don't give up too!

No comments: