09 September 2009

Its 090909 today!

I am extrememly stressed. STRESSED. Arghhhh! I have a wrong mind I supposed. My eyes went blind when I see the chinese words but still, I finished my homework. Whee~ I am going to mug for biology tomorrow. HAHAHAHAHA. I also finished Home Audit. Also, I am booked for Energy Experience programme tomorrow and there is the test. I am DEAD.

Oh. And I circle-line 2 rounds today! Because when I left Granny's house, mummy told me that she will be home 1 hour and it took me about 15 minutes to reach. So I might as well go and cirlce line. Yeah. Only idiots will do that. Then I went to see IPOD touch. I want it! 53-ed home.

Recycled items, health related disease logbook and knowing yourself logbook left. D=.









Worse.
Goh Shi Hui abandon me.
Bleh.
She flew off to her auntie's house to stay.
She is not going to online.
D=
I bet she must be enjoying at the swimming pool and so on now.
She doesn't pick up her stupid phone.
She is too lazy to SMS.
BLEH.












Enough of crap. Geography tomorrow.
I got to wake up early tomorrow.
Jiayous! x 1000000000000000000000
Study hard and Study well.
200996. Its coming!


Bonbon~
Don't give up!

No comments: