13 September 2009

I am going to squeeze everything out my brain to write a 7-day long post. Joking. -.-' But this blog is seriously going to be dead for 6-7 days. Oh and health related disease logbook is due on WEEK 6! whee~ 1 thing less that I have to worry about. Haha. All of you don't have to worry about it. Tomorrow I will be sitting by the winddow once again. Term 1, 3 and 4 by the window and I love it a lot. How I wish I sit by the window forever! Its so relaxing. My new partner a.k.a deskie will be Casin. I dint really interact with for this year. Oh and its by Index Number.




Lets see my schedule for next week.

Monday: Study Biology (TYY birthday)
Tuesday: Study Biology
Wednesday: Study Chinese
Thursday: Study Biology;math tuition
Friday: Study English
Saturday: Study literature
Sunday: Study mathematics and use computer (my birthday eh?)
Monday: Study Geography (Angel's birthday)



Dedication to YanYing: Hey dearie! I am so sorreh that I dint go to your birthday party. Thanks for being one of my good good friends in my primary school! Jiayous for your tests and exam. ILY~

Dedication to Angel: (early dedication) Hey Angel! Its about 7days to your birthday! Yeah if you were one year younger, you would be my twinnie! Joking. Your Mynah junior, Elisabeth's birthday is on 22nd September. Wheee~ Thabnks for your lovely letters. You are really a great angel! Jiayous for your tests and EOYS! Happy 14th birthday! I will pray for you! Love yah! <3
P.S. I got your prezzie alr! Whee~









I am now currently watching 'Man of the Vineyard' the last episode. Granny have that show 3 years ago and I watched it 3 years ago. Now I am currently watching it again. Its like you get intrested few years later if you never watch the show for a long time. That show i awesome and nice. Go watch it when you are free like after review tests. Its super funny, nice and touching. That goes for 'It started with a Kiss' and 'They kiss agian.' 'It started with a kiss' is part one and 'They kiss agian' is part two. Really super funny, and touching. It relieve my stress. I recommend you people these few. I have tons. Granny have tons of show.

I have been a good girl this holiday staying at home, studying and NOT going out. I abandon greyguides on Monday because half way through, ShiHui, YiFen and I went off just because of the library that we have to borrow books for book review. Week 1 to Week 4 is the time I get stressed. ARGHHHH!



I took super long to post. I can imagine me blogging from 5.30pm till now. Whoa~ 3 billion years to blog. Squezzing stuff out my mind. But I will never forget to write my schedule. Some encouraging stuff:
Hey Nicole! You are going through the last lab this year. You can do it! Its not difficult to do it! Jiayous!

Got to go study!
bonbon~
Jiayous;
Don't give up!
God bless~!

No comments: