Once again... I'm gonna do my summary. I've actually written it out while working.. gonna scan in my fail draft later that I wrote during work when there was barely a fly flying past me.
This year passed in a blink of an eye.
I'm just gonna go through this year briefly using vivian's style...

January:
It was the worst month.. I didn't kow what I was studying.... My results were like crap and I actually failed 4 subjects: English (embarrassing. I know), emath, pure geog (A1>>>F9?) and sshist.
I was like seriously damn stress la. And everyone was like "lies. you so smart"
See... Its not that fun okay.
Febuary:
That was the month where my CA1 results came in.
I was actually counting down to the end of the syllabus so that I can start mugging cos I was so determined to do better.
Feburary is a month filled with preparation.. Camp olympus, cc4 camp preparation and even the mock chinese paper paik in between the 2 camps in march holidays -__- barely had enough sleep for the paper.. Make me miss the end of one camp and the start of the other.
The best damn thing that happened to me was SS4 concert. SUJU *_* so hot! Especially kyuwook!
March:
March came.... The camps came andmany valuable lessons learn. I will always remember not to repeat the same mistakes.... (I'm sure greyguides know this). It was a question of 'me or you. who do?'
March holidays were just crap...
Motivational workshop was just -___- I dont really care about it.

April:
The stress started building up. I was flopping around like a dead fish. I studied damn hard luh. Of course with all the camp prep for CC1 camp on sunday and CCA....
One thing I regretted the most is my involvment in my CCA. I cut them down by loads. You get what I mean..
13th April was the last campfire I officially attend as a guide already. And we danced as a cohort... I can't dance for nuts... I'm like a dance idiot.. Well... we still managed it and mastered it in a short span of 4 days. Played the guitar... (born this way).
May:
Omg. Did you know I passed all my subjects for CA2... Like all. I got my proud A1 for chem.. A2 > A1. HAHA. And I improved my emath... D7 > A1 and Geog... F9>B3. Yepp thats me xD
yeah buddieeeeeee~
That was glorious. Okay then there was the 2 sucky weeks I missed guides due to chinese Olevels. It made me really repressed that acutal CCA ends early for me while others still get to do outdoor cooking. It was then Olevel chinese... sigh..
My entire first week of june holiday was gone.
Chinese Olevel> English prelim oral. Mock english paper >homecoming> Jubilate (1st june)
Not to mention, my grandma's passing (dad's side) on my chinese olevel day.. attend school and attend funeral and alternate between both of them... Its like all the way at CCK. Braddell to CCK is like 1h30min including bus time. Not to mention my da gu's passing at the start of may/end april..

June:
It was preparation to facilitate CC1 camp. That was full of dread and shit. I totally didn't want to facilitate the camp because I need to study and there were like 2-3 few people that I don't really like. Like super qb la. Not to mention the scary tony.
*confession* I got scolded for 'not' listening on the pre-briefing on day 0... Thats accusation. I repeated everything he said and he scolded me for rebelling. Like what? So I look like I'm not listening then accuse me of not listening... I have pretty good memory okay. If I listen I capture whatever the teacher says already. He threated to send me home. As if I care right. Obviously I have all the right to defend myself. I was really listening with evidence some more...
Last week was really sad cos I had to prepare for farewell and I was collating the video... We even have like chemistry lesson and 4hours of physics lessons... Made me wanna cry a river. I don't want to flop.
Came farewell... I was so sad :( I didn't want to leave guides. Never thought time would pass by like that.
July:
It was gross. Everyday ends at around 5plus. I stay for night study till at night like 9 plus. Go home> sleep. And the cycle repeats.
Chinese Oral was a joke.. My examiner laughed at me. HAHA.
August:
Sam's farewell party & olevel results for chinese.
A2 for chinese and cried my lungs out. I really suck at chinese la. And distinction for oral. LOLOLOLOL. Yes ridiculous.
Sam's farewell party was really fun. It was like bonding time with 4U. Something we seldom have even though I think we're quite bonded as a class... Again it was a repeat of school > tests/extra lesson> study. So boring. Okay. Another confession... Thats when I started having slight suicidal thoughts. It was like crap. I suffered so badly. I don't even know why.
During the prelim period... Wah. I was suffering between studies and shitty thoughts. I did fine for prelims in the end. 14points. A2 for both math. A1 for chem.
September:
I turn 16, Alone. On my birthday. Without a cake or anything. My brother and I just watched princess diaries and spongebob at night after my tuition. And I didn't study though cos its after prelims. Amanda neo remembered my birthday and made me chocolates. TEEHEE. And we went to watch NC16 movie.. the lady at the counter was like O_O.. zzz cannot wish me happy birthday uh!
Xuan called me noona. WTF. she is not a boy. Its unnie! Then again.. we're childish kids. She even messaged "noona neomu yeoppo" >>>> thanks for the compliment. HAHAHA even though its lyrics...September ended. The dreaded month came.

October:
The fangirling of exo officially started. LOL. Liking them as a band was in August. Existence in April. Well.. I don't know how I started. It was the only thing that kept my suicidal thoughts away. I don't want to go when they started. So I just let my fangirl instincts take over me.
During those 2 weeks of study break... It was like crap. Kept my phone away and everything but it didn't go that well so I decided to go to school to study with Ayana, Marissa, Angeline etc. Sigh.
when Olevel started, I just fangirled my way through cos I needed distraction from those thoughts. Yeap. All because of a band. Well.. the bad side was that I got slightly distracted too. Not so bad though.
And the shitty week was over. 1November came.
November:
And olevel ended just like that. On the 16th.
I didn't really study after 1st november. And I had a hardcore fangirling spree.... And came gradnight. Judgment night.
highlight was SMtown concert when I saw EXO live and heard them live. and They sound so damn bloody good! Hehe. My dad sponsored me tix. So I went with Abi, Ryna, Cheryll, Abi's sister and cousin. OMG when baek sang open arms...
When to HANOI the next day with a bad throat. LOL. And just rolled around there and using WIFI whenever I could. Glad I didn't die from crossing the roads.
December:
I watched so many dramas. LOL. So many. I even dyed my hair/ chalked hair. All sorts of shit. HAHA. I really wanted my red to show well :(... I'm gonna dye to chanyeol's brown soon.
Went hiking with carnation and ayana at bukit timah hill.. We seem like losers and there was cycling and hiking to ECP with carny, yana, xen and viv. All the aunty and uncles were damn fast la and we were like panting.
It was one of the best workout ever. Life is so shiok. only healthy part of this holiday.
Then came patrol chalet which was fun. Bonded with juniors pretty well. :P I'm really going to miss them so much.
Work started. Mix feelings about it.
(blogpost on work like tmr or sth)
It was a tiring job.. I wrote this entire ^^^ while working. hand written. LOL. I just copied and typed them in.. Added a bit of stuff and took away a bit of stuff too.
Fun with customers, boring when it comes to stoning.
Made friends with Aunty lucy, Aunty kellie, frying pan aunty and some level 3 supervisor. HAHA.
It was a good experience.

The year has come to an end. I never thought that this hectic year will go past me that fast. It felt like yesterday was 1/1/12. Now its 1/1/13 in 30minutes.
It was well spent, really a great and exciting year. Met really different kinds of people this year. Cocky teachers and asshole friends.
New year, new stuff tmr. :)
I'll have to take my learning experiences to a new level. I can do it! hehe.
Its already the last day of the year... Hoho. I even got good progress award. Waiting to collect ;)
For this year to happen, I'm really grateful to those that helped me...
Special thank you to:
1) Ms Amy Yee
2) Mdm suah
3) Mrs Ong
4) Mrs Seah
5) Hu lao Shi
6) Ms Anna Leong (LOL, forever chasing me for NAPFA. I'm sorry that I still failed it)
7) Mrs Theresa Chan
8) Mrs Brenda Tan
9) Ms Lin bb
And all the random teachers that I asked for helped in desperate times...
Thanks for answering ALL my questions. Be it smart ones, or dumb ones.
Thanks for tolerating my shit and my behaviour in class.
I'm writing this hear so that I'll always remember them when I read my blogpost.
1) Little rat whatsapp group: Joan, Natalie, Jolene
Thanks For cheering me up and talking rubbish when I'm bored.
2) Amanda and Vivian
3) Xenia and Lynnette
4) Sharlene and Beatrice
5) Marissa and Michelle
6) Greyguides and the rest of 4 Unity
7) Teresa and Clarissa
8) HuiJan and Alicia
Thank you for sticking with me through. While studying.. I'm sorry I can't list everyone here. But You get what I mean. I really want to thank you for making my 2012 happen. All the moments we have together. The fun times. And everything that we did together. Laughter, tears of sadness shed together, tears of joy shed together, studying together, camwhoring together, partying together and being able to tolerate my childishness and foolishness. Thank you for fangirling with me xD, Thank you for recessing with me. Thank you for going to the same school as me. Thank you for forgiving me when I forget to go recess with you guys. Thank you for jamming with me with the guitar. Thank you for tolerating my horrbile singing.. Thank you for tolerating my grossness during recess. Thank you for studying with me (to beat). Thank you for everything. Especially Amanda. Forever stuck with me. Thank you for accompanying me in 2012.
See you in 2013.. ~

LOL here is my draft...
SO LONG RIGHT. Its actually 3 pieces of paper. HAHA

No comments:
Post a Comment